In these terms and conditions "we", "us", “Hyundai” or "our" means Hyundai Motor UK Ltd a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales (company number 5446560) whose registered office is at 728 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1HE, United Kingdom. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page of our website(s) (the "Website"). “Valuation” means a set of monetary values based on defined conditions of a car set out as a guide of its worth in a non-commercial capacity. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Your continued use of the Website will constitute acceptance of the amended terms and conditions. You will at all times abide by the website terms and conditions.
1. valuation tool may only be used for personal purposes, on the basis of a private individual selling a car on their own behalf in the United Kingdom. The results may not be re-utilised or max-extracted in any way. Hyundai Motor UK Limited shall have no liability to you whatsoever for any losses arising out of your use of the valuation tool for commercial, business or re-sale purposes. We reserve the right to restrict your usage of the valuation tool and other data services to a maximum of three occasions within any ten day period.
2. The online valuation is not a contractual offer from Hyundai Motor UK Limited or our approved dealerships to purchase your vehicle. Today’s estimated value is an indicative guide price only and represents the information provided by you at this time. The valuation is not validated or approved by Hyundai Motor UK Limited or our approved dealerships. The valuation does not warrant that you will be able to sell, or buy a vehicle for the amount(s) received. Hyundai Motor UK Limited does not provide any warranties or representations for the online figures obtained from the valuation tool.
3. The valuations are based on assumptions for a vehicles condition taking into account their age and normal usage, and are not adjusted to allow for any remedial work that has been undertaken to restore vehicles to an unusually high standard such as “concourse” show condition. This applies especially to vehicles that could be considered as "classic “models, or those that are collected by enthusiasts.
4. The final valuation of your vehicle’s purchase/sale price by a Hyundai approved dealership is conditional on an on-site appraisal of your vehicle, where a Hyundai technician will carry out a vehicle inspection, taking in to account several factors, including but not limited to the full history, colour, customisation and condition of your vehicle.
5. ** Scrappage: Savings shown are for eligible Hyundai Scrappage and Emissions Reduction Scheme customers only, and reflect customer savings against the manufacturer’s recommended OTR price. On The Road prices include VAT where applicable, delivery, vehicle first registration fee, number plates and 12 months’ road fund licence. i30 N, i30 Fastback N, IONIQ Electric, Kona Iron Man, Kona Electric, i800 and iLoad models are not available as part of the Scrappage and Emission Reduction Scheme. These savings are only available to eligible customers who trade in a qualifying passenger car first registered in the UK before 1st July 2012. New Hyundai cars must be registered between 1st October and 31st December 2019. The V5C of the part exchange address needs to match the new vehicle invoice and must have been in the current owners’ possession for a minimum of 90 days.